Thursday, December 8, 2016

Mama Trans dumplings with no pictures

Mama Trans dumplings is in South Melbourne market. Here they are a food court place specializing in Australian Chinese food. Foodie about Town recommended them to me via Zomato. So I thought that I would give them a shot. I had some pictures for this place but lost them so it is all just text.


They sell dumplings by the pack. Here everything is under $10. They do have lunch specials for $6-$7 which includes your choice of two dishes and rice or noodle. I chose the fried rice and singapore noodles with lemon chicken. Sometimes they change their offerings, but today at 1pm there were no vegetarian or fish choices.

The store was clean and at 1pm they were sold out of a few things. They also didn't have many customers then.

Their dishes have no msg and you can choose how much or how little servings of chicken and sauces. This is amazing and I was full afterwards.

I have had their buns before and it was amazing. Here they had lots of juicy filling inside. The lady's prawn dumplings looked good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...