Friday, April 15, 2011

La Citta

La Citta on Urbanspoon





This place is in Degraves st, overlooking Flinders St station. I have read lots of good reviews about the place. The place was relatively quiet since it is still morning.
I ordered ricotta pancakes with bananas and they were light and fluffy, just the way that I liked them. They were $17.50 for a plate of three, but because I had the entertainment card I got $4.50 off the cost of the pancakes. Also my drink (Cranberry juice- $3.80) and ice cream ($1.50) were free.
The cranberry juice was nice and refreshing.
The service was a bit slow, but all in all I would come back here again. There is an $18.50 lunch deal, which includes wine and pasta, but I don’t drink wine. Students if you buy the Entertainment book for 2011/2012 you would get a 25% discount deal to use in La Citta. This means that if you spend $15 or more you would get your drink for free.

2 comments:

  1. The Entertainment Book sounds like a great buy! Where did you buy it? Is it only available for students?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got mine at the Student Union. No it is available for everyone. are you an RMIT student? it is only $65 a year. you can have a look at :www.entertainmentbook.com.au for all the great offers

    ReplyDelete

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...