Thursday, November 17, 2016

Campari House's San Daniele pizza

Campari House is in the city and I have been here many times. Here the service is a tad bit slow but they are busy on Friday nights so it is best to book. Most people were drinking that night and some were already drunk.





Campari House has been refurbished. Gone are the days of the dark dim restaurant which was small. Nowadays it is big and there is lots of light to make it warm and inviting.

I started off with a chardonnay. This is $5 for members of the house. And on their birthdays there is the free pizza. I ordered a San Daniele ($24 for a small plate with not much cheese which is good). I loved all the ham on top as well as the underrated pear. I also loved the base of it. It was not too thin and not too thick.

I also loved having the fresh chilli on my base. It was quite nice and not too spicy.


Rating: 15/20- loved it. It worked really well with the chardonnay. The only improvement that I would love to see is in the service

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...