Saturday, October 22, 2016

Italian Chef

Italian Chef has been blogged about once but the owner decided to invite RNIS around this time to try their pastas and their takeaway service. We came at 7:30pm and the place was busy. Moreover we had other places to be.

I have had their truffle pizza before. This was quite a lovely pizza which was mushroomey.



I got a gnocchi with tomato and cheese- this was quite nice. The gnocchi was pillowy and potatoey.

So we got a takeaway marinara for my housemates and they really enjoyed this. They loved that it was aldente and that the seafood was fresh. Moreover I could smell the garlic from my room.

They also loved the tiramisu gift and biscuits. I loved the biscuits and plan on doing my own version of tiramisu.

Do come by Italian Chef on Chapel st for some good food and wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...