Monday, October 24, 2016

I love dumplings

I love dumplings have four branches now and I have visited both the City and the Flemington one. The Flemington one was actually ok despite what friends and family say.

The service was quick and I was out within half an hour. At that time only the Caucasians were there, but it usually is busy at nighttime and on weekends.


Here my prawn dumplings were good. The skin was translucent. It was however a little bit thick. The prawns were fresh.

I am surprised that the other table did not finish their food. They must not have liked it much.

Do come by the I love dumplings shop and try their dumplings

I Love Dumplings Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...