Thursday, October 27, 2016

Foxes den

Foxes den is in richmond near Richmond train station. Here they are all about bringing good health to inner suburban workers. The members of my Fitclub recommended this place to me. I once tried the food at one of their events. It was a chicken salad and another salad which I cannot remember the name of. But it was healthy.




You can choose salad, chicken, curry or soup. By 7:30pm they had run out of most things as people really liked that place. The service there was very friendly and the place was clean and tidy.

I had the meatballs and it was yum. But I could not finish all. Here it came with a $2 serve of brown rice which was massive. So I took some away and gave some to a homeless man outside of the restaurant.

Do support my cause for homeless people here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...