Sunday, September 11, 2016

Schmucks bagels

RNIS was invited by Schmucks Bagels and did not have to pay for their meal

Schmucks bagels are a new bagel place in the city. In fact there are so many of them particularly near the law area. But how do we tell the good from the bad?

For a start my friend had his coffee and he said it was good. But upon the first time the waitress forgot that he has no sugar and so she opted to make another one for him. She offered the first one to me. I politely declined since this is Sugar free month, meaning that I cannot have processed sugars. I can still have my coffees, just no sugar.




Kitchen




That also meant saying no to the $1.50 cookie that my friend wanted. He liked it.

But I was happy with my cold pressed juice seeing as this was a healthier option for me. But upon seeing the label it said that it had 20 sugars in there. To me it wasn't too sweet.

For lunch I wanted to be healthy and enjoy my good fats so I opted for an avo smash bagel with egg inside. Here this was really good. I loved the creaminess of the avocado, although I wished that the egg had a bit more seasoning to it. It was bland. But I loved the subtle hint of onion in this.

The chips were equally as good and I got a goody bag full of snacks and chips to take home.

Many thanks for having us Schmucks. And do come by for your bagel. I believe that the city will be having their party on the 26th of September.
Schmucks Bagels Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...