Sunday, September 11, 2016

Chapelli's in short

Chapelli's is in South Yarra and they have been opened for a while now. I had their carbonara and bread.

The bathrooms smelt a lot of vinegar but I guess it is from the nightclub next door.

The place was dead quiet and the wait staff was just alright.

Their bread was soft on the inside. It was just the normal soft dinner roll

The carbonara for $19 was just ok.   But their meals are huge and I was so full afterwards. There was not too much cheese and the pasta was al dente.




I probably wouldn't go out of my way to come here especially when there are much better places around.

Chapelli's Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...