Thursday, September 1, 2016

Nando's in Flinders st

I have been interested in this Nandos for some time now and I was walking past it just after my run of 10.32 kms and 760 calorie burnt.

Here they were rather quiet at around 8pm but it took me five minutes to get served. I was served by this Asian lady who was attentive. There was a gentleman before me but she did not notice until I pointed it out to her. There was one other guy working there- he may not have seemed happy to be working there and wanted to go home after a long shift.



The guy before me ordered a huge bowl of olives, two drinks and a chicken meal. I don't know how he could have finished all by himself. Mind you a regular chips is 381 calories. And the olives was $3.95 extra.

I had the supremo burger ($13.95 with your choice of peri sauce) and peri peri chips ($3.95). These were super addictive. The chicken in the burger was tender and juicy and I loved the egg in there- this was great protein. But the salad was really soggy and over dressed.

Do come by for your burger and your chicken fix.
Nando's Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...