Friday, September 30, 2016

Goody's burger house

Goody's Burger house is a Greek/American burger joint which is in the greek precinct of Melbourne. They have been getting a few mixed reviews and I have one of my own. I went to Goody's with a friend and he paid for my chips and onion rings and I bought the roll myself.

First of all they have the signs for beer and the beer on the menu and they don't even have their liquor licence yet. What the? When I saw that they had beer I thought that they were all ready.





The staff (with the exception of the owner) were surly. They looked hungover and they were a bit grumpy.

The chips were lukewarm and were a little bit undercooked. They could have done with some of that flavouring such as feta cheese. The onion rings were heavily battered and were not crunchy. I have had better at TGI fridays. My friend seemed to enjoy the chips as he does not know what good chips are. I have had better at Grill'd and TGI Fridays.

But at least my so called Gourmet Vegetarian roll ($8) was much better. With all that mayo and the olives it tasted more like a Subway roll except Subway does theirs much better

Rating: 12/20- prefer TGi Friday's anyday. Sorry.

I can't wait to see what other bloggers think of this and I hope that they improve their food to meet all the other burger competition in the area.
Goody's Burger House Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...