Saturday, September 24, 2016

Santoni



Here the place is small, but they have two levels of seating (upstairs and downstairs). Here I chose the seat by the window.

There are only five other reviews and after 2:30pm on a Tuesday I was the only customer there. All the Swinburne students are having their mid semester break and same as RMIT.
Santoni is a pizza place in Hawthorn and this business has liked a lot of my Instagram photos. So I thought it was time to pay them a visit just to say thanks.

The place is right near Glenferrie station


The service was very friendly and the guy actually smiled. It was really casual.

Her the pizzas are yum and I loved the thin base as it is good for me as I am on a diet. I now don't like pizzas with a thick base as it is just too much for me and waaaay too many calories. I had the vegetarian pizza and added some caramelised onions to it for an extra $3.50. The pizza itself was $20 and here they had lots of vegetables and cheesey goodness.


Rating: 15/20- liked this. Would love it better with wine but I am running later on in the day. Do come by for dinner or drinks after your movie session in Lido.

Santoni Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...