Sunday, July 31, 2016

Maker and Monger

Maker and Monger is a cheese cart based in Prahran market. They haven't gotten many reviews since its inception but I had always wanted to try their cheese sandwiches and cheeses. They do have samples of cheese.

On the busiest of days there always seems to be a queue as everyone loves cheese






Their Pimento grill toastie was really good ($11). It is not too spicy and they use Sourdough bread. They also use the best French cheese hence it was really creamy. Here they use Cayanne peppers and not a lot of salt which is good. This toastie had onion, peppers, spices,  garlic, cheese and sourdough bread

I loved the gherkin which looked good with my toastie. They were more than happy to put gherkin on my plate when I asked

They also sell take home cheese and condiments for $10 each. The condiments look lovely.

Maker and Monger should invite some bloggers out there to try their food. I'm thinking of Sweet and Sour fork.
Maker & Monger Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...