Sunday, June 19, 2016

Tommy Tucker Fish Bar

This bar is in St Kilda and I had just finished my run. I have seen this bar a few times before but always thought that it was expensive.

That was until I saw the menu on Zomato. Here they had burgers for $7.50-$10.90. Not something that I see in the hipster places places such as Grill'd which charge nearly $12 for a substandard burger (depending on which Grilld). Here they also had sides for $3. Pickled onions were $2.


They have been here for a little more than a year now and their burgers were really good. It was massive but the fish (I think its flake) was fresh. They had two pieces of fish in there as well as red onion, tartare, tomato and lettuce all in a bun.

The bun was just a normal white bun, one which you can pick up at Coles. I like these old school buns as they are delicious and healthier for you.

The onion rings were soggy though. Freshly made these were a hit with me whilst I waited for my burger to cool down a bit.

Rating: 14/20-cheap eat yum.
Tommy Tuckers Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...