Thursday, June 23, 2016

The Churro Van at Victoria Market

For sometime now I wanted to check out the churro van but they were never open whilst I was around which was early in the morning. They are at the Queen Victoria Market on the Peel st side.

Here they have churros for $1 and hotdogs for $5 with the lot. For the hotdogs you can choose between pork or chicken and I chose pork. I love my pork hotdogs.


You order and then you pay and then you have to wait ten minutes whilst they cook the hotdog. But if you want a really quick snack then the churros are a good thing. The guy that served me was really friendly.

They are cash only.


I really enjoyed this and it kept me full for a while. There were no onions though but that's ok. The sausage was just cooked and it was piping hot. Note: I made a bit of a mess though so don't wear white as they won't put the hotdog in a paper bag. The sauces squirted everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...