Sunday, June 19, 2016

Salsa's in Southbank

Salsa is a chain store and after running I really wanted to go to the Salsa in Southgate. I had never been and have always wanted to try it ever since their $2 taco days. Well they are gone now but in place is a taco meal.

Here this Salsa's was clean and this time all the staff were wearing gloves. There was one at the till and the rest were at the back making the order.

The guy at the counter was friendly.



This time I had their burrito in a bowl which is vegetarian. And then I added inn their habenaro sauce for an extra $1. It was the stock standard shit that you can find in good Mexican places for free such as Taco bill. For the price of $1 I was expecting something extra ordinary.

And the mexicrinkle chips were lukewarm. The ones at Melbourne central were much better. At least these were spicy.

The burrito in a bowl had so much lime juice in there and the zucchini had not been cooked properly. Now look I don't mind raw zucchini but some people hate it. I loved all the beans in there.

Rating: 9/20- would not return. I prefer Guzman Y Gomez any day where all the condiments are free and the burritos are bigger in size.
Salsas Fresh Mex Grill Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...