Monday, June 13, 2016

Pad Thai

Originally I was going to go to Tim Ho Wan, but seeing the very long line and was hungry and seeing a spare table inside, I could not be bothered.

I thought that the line was going to move very fast. But then I was told it was another half an hour wait. So I went to another place. That I recall is Pad Thai. I remembered a review written by Eat and Be Merry about how good their food was and how reasonable the prices were for a student. The serving sizes were huge and the service was very fast and not disorganised.



The Pad Thai here was much better than the one as ISFF. For a mere $12 I got egg with lots and lots of noodles as well as the nuts. Here it was not sickly sweet and it did have some wok hei to it. It reminded me of Pla's Pad thai from Middle fish.

The roti on the other hand was overcooked and soggy. It is supposed to be crispy. But it was a little bit fluffy though.

Rating 13/20- good ole Thai which is cheap for a student.
Pad Thai Restaurant Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...