Sunday, March 20, 2016

Pepperoni's pizza

Pepperoni's Pizza is in the city and they are outside the gym. Here they attracted a lot of tourists and not mnay locals. It was 7:30pm and it was a cold wet and raining day. They have won awards for the best pizzeria by Menulog but none by Zomato.

I had their $2 pizza slice and my gnocchi napolitana. I ordered this because the other options looked pricey.



The wait staff did their best and the place was clean. But the meal took waaay too long to come out. My guess is that they had to do some Menulog orders first. A man was waiting a while for his pizza to come and he was really peeved. Others too were waiting for their food.

The gnocchi was not much to write home about though. It was a little bit doughy.

The pizza was lukewarm as it had been on the bain marie for a while now. This was vegetarian and they served it in a cardboard box when I was sitting inside.

Rating: 11/20- nothing much to write home about. But if I was you and sitting inside I would get the past anyday unless you are really impatient.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...