Monday, February 8, 2016

Panarche

Panache Creperie is an old place in Geelong and it has just been renovated. I was at the beach that day enjoying the views and all.

It is really welcoming and they welcome dogs. I got to meet two lovely King Charles Spaniels who loved me and meeting other dogs. They also loved barking. It was a nice day down at Geelong- not like Melbourne where it was a really warm 34C.
Lovely banana bread




I love the ocean. Moreover I love the fresh food that is offered at Geelong as well as good ice cream. You won't be able to find that anywhere in the city or Docklands.

I enjoy a good pancake and this did not disappoint. It was lemon and sugar ($10.90). The lady asked if I wanted ice cream and I said no as I had some down at the beach. The ice cream that I had at the beach was awesome. Now you don't normally find the ice cream trucks in Melbourne as you do in Geelong so this was a rare treat for me.

Without the ice cream the crepe did just fine for me as I loved the lemon and the sugar on top. This melted in the mouth.

I also enjoyed my green tea and there is self service of the water.

If I was Panache I would invite some of the bloggers down on a nice sunny weekend to enjoy a sweet crepe and the beach. And now that you have relaunched and have only four reviews and no posts except this one- do offer a Groupon or two.
Panache Cafe & Creperie Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...