Sunday, January 3, 2016

Platform 270 at Hilton


Platfrom 270 is Hilton's newest bar and restaurant. The Hilton has been around for quite a while now. It was quiet for a Wednesday night. They too have been quiet on their social media page with not a lot shares and bloggers alike.



Platform 270 is right next door to my gym and I have eyed it a number of times, but never found the courage to go in. They have $20 meal deals which include a drink and a main depending on the day. This is a huge place which you can easily mistake for a bar because it is so dark.

The risotto that day was a prawn and pea risotto. It was not too cream which is great but there was not a lot of prawns in there. I would have liked there to be more. But the rice was fluffy and the sauce was good.

Seeing as I am trying to cut back on alcohol I had lemonade. Normally it comes with wine but I went with lemonade. I am on a bit of a health kick so no desserts or starters for me.

Rating: 11/20- an ok meal but good deal though

Platform 270 - DoubleTree by Hilton Melbourne Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...