Wednesday, October 7, 2015

The Archibald prize

The Archibald prize is an annual artist event where there are many artworks on display from some of the best artists in Australia. Its normally run in Sydney but this year they decided to do it in Melbounre

Entry into the exhibition

Love this guy




Here I went to the one in the Art Gallery of Ballarat. The entrance was in a little laneway off Lydiard st. There was a pop up pub there too which is open during the daytime.


I visited during seniors week and there were a lot of people taking up the free travel option. Here I enjoyed looking at the pictures some of which drew my eye in.
There were a few that I liked such as the one with the green shoes.
I also enjoyed the professional.


Do go there before they end on November 15th and there are many special foodie events too during that time and you can check this out there. Tickets are $15 for entry and $30 for entry, MADE and $15 Saltbush voucher. You can buy them here

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...