Sunday, October 25, 2015

Buying groceries on the Woolworth's e-gift card

Woolworths has an e-gift card which means no paper and no postage costs to send the card. This was a relatively easy process but the only thing was waiting for e-gift card. We had to wait twelve hours for this.

Signing up for one is really easy on their site. With the one from Rewards Central it came within seconds. Where as the one I bought came 20 hours later.

Getting the prices online was easy. All I needed to was to search for the item and then buy it. When in-store all I needed to do was to provide the voucher number at their self serve. The first time it was really tricky and I made a mistake or two along the way.





I got tea, peanut butter and a naughty thing known as ice cream. I haven't had it for a while and it was a really  hot day. So I bought this new flavour from Ben and Jerry's for $3.90 called "Cotton Candy". Cotton candy was more like vanilla flavored.

I bought Tasmanian brie too with this account. The brie was $5

And then I bought Macro's corn chips. I really do enjoy them for their health benefits.

Wanting to eat vegetarian food at a BBQ I bought veggie burgers from Macro ($4 each), cheeses, Mission wraps (at $5 each) etc.

I need my protein too and so with that I got a few protein shakes to help me get through the day. They were priced from $3-$4 each. Bread bought at the supermarket by their homebrand was $2

Shampoo was $6.

Do buy an e-gift card to help you to keep track of your spending. After every transaction they will tell you how much you have left making it easier to keep track.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...