Monday, August 31, 2015

T- Square Cafe

This cafe is in RMIT's Design Hub hence it attracts all the students from TAFE and the Desgin courses for their coffee fix. Here they have $3 breakfast specials, but I was too late for this.




The place was warm and open but it was hard to get into as it was tucked away.

There are lunches as well and they are reasonably priced. Here I had a Mediterranean vegetable roti wrap which was packed with vegetarian goodness. It had haloumi cheese in it which was quite nice. Also the salad was nice with the balsamic vinegar drizzled on it.

I thought that everything was home made under the caterer came in with the hot dishes and some of the cold stuff.

The coffee was alright. I wonder if they do filtered coffee and I wonder what beans they use. I know they have a catering service.

One the servers was rude: she just plonked everything down and no smile on her face. The other was alright.

Maybe I might come back when the grumpy waitress isn't around.
Click to add a blog post for T Square Club Cafe on Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...