Sunday, July 26, 2015

The Coffee Club

The Coffee Club in Geelong is a small little kiosk. Here they are a franchise and that day I had just wanted a drink. I just happened to be there for the Tastes event wanting to relax.

The guy behind the counter was really nice to me, service was pretty slow. It was 4:30pm and not that many customers were in this store. Some of them wanted a late lunch and others just wanted a drink.


The green tea was alright but for $4.10 I expected my saucer to be clean and it wasn't. I told the guy this and he got me a clean one. And then I noticed all the dirt on the floor.

The ladies at the table next to me got slices. They looked alright but I didn't think they enjoyed it. They did not finish their slices.

Not returning. The Airport West store is much better in terms of cleaniless and they are in a Westfield too.
Click to add a blog post for The Coffee Club - Bay City on Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...