Friday, June 26, 2015

Rocket Fries

Rocket Burger & Fries, CBD Pictures
Image courtesy of zomato.com

Rocket Fries is just outside Flinders st station on the Elizabeth st end. Here they served pretty good salted fries. Their onion rings are not bad.

The service there was alright. But after all it is a takeaway joint and not a sit down place. You order and pay and then leave
Image courtesy of Jim from zomato.com
They did a takeaway order for me within 10 minutes and off I went to the train station. The onion rings were alright but I think they put too much oil in my chips. Hence it was so oily.

I struggled to finish them as the serving was huge. Its best to share them.

Rating: 15/20- not bad chips
Click to add a blog post for Rocket Burger & Fries on Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...