Friday, February 27, 2015

Pendulum bar

Pendulum bar is a bar which is hidden in Qantas terminal just after security. I went on two seperate occasions. They were both early in the morning. It is a big open bar like macchinetta.


The breakfast menu is limited and they don't sell danishes. However they are a wine bar

The coffees here are pretty strong. But Katherine hated her coffee as I saw she half finished. She said her latte was away too milky, Both times the service was alright.

The raisin toast was $7.50 and it was huge slices. It was just ok nothing too exciting.

I ended up coming back and trying the coffee and it was very strong. I had a short black and the lady got mixed up between mine and someone else's table with their toast.

NB the place was very busy with the weary travelers who woke up at 5am to catch their flights.

I wouldn't go out of my way to go here. But if you were in the Qantas/jetstar area with no where else to go then here's where to go.



Pendulum Bar on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...