Friday, January 16, 2015

Toto's pizza


Toto's pizza has been around for some time and is owned by a lovely Italian guy. Whilst I have been invited to try one of their pizzas the other pizzas were paid for. I have been on several occasions when I used to volunteer in Building 57. Originally I was introduced to it by one of my colleagues working for O-week and they used to be fairly cheap and good.

The place looked like a very old school Italian place so points to them for that. It is one of the longest standing places in Carlton.

I remembered them for fairly good thick bases and lots of cheese and toppings.

It still is to this day, but no longer cheap. Now a small one is $12.90. I really enjoyed the thin base given that I am trying to watch my weight and being healthy I thought that I'd go vegetarian. The vegetables were cooked well, but where was all the cheese? The sauce was alright though. There were heaps of vegetables.

It kept me wanting for more. And more I did not have as I was trying to watch my weight and was full.

They are on Menulog so do check them out if you are at home as they have an excellent delivery service.
Toto's Pizza House on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...