Friday, December 26, 2014

Cacao Green in Camberwell

This week Cacao Green had a Groupon deal for $5 for $10 to spend in store. So RNIS bought that but had to pay for their drink which is a green tea latte.

This Cacao Green is near the Camberwell station and I had only passed it once when I visited Italy 1. It looked amazing so I had wanted to give this a go. It is a tiny place with open windows.


There weren't that many people there when I swung by at 2pm , but more came later. In fact no knew about the Groupon deal for this place. The guy working there was very friendly and welcomed his customers. In fact I think he was the owner.


Their motto is "treat yourself well" and that's what I did. I had an original froyo with three toppings ($9.10 for a regular) and a $4.50 big green tea latte. I really enjoyed the matcha today.  It was not too sweet and was really strong. It was also fairly creamy.
Green tea latte (left) and Froyo (right)

Froyo close up

Their low fat froyo was really low in fat and creaminess. The sugariness came from the green apple pearls which went well with the strawberries and peaches.

I hope that more bloggers come by this place. Confessions of a little piggy, I'm looking at you. And same as with Curious Charlie.

Cacao Green on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...