Saturday, November 22, 2014

Becasse

Becasse is a popular bakery in Sydney. So popular that they are now in Melbourne.
They are a French place, serving fancy French food and coffee. I had walked by it a few times and had always wanted to try.

But I was surprised that they were really quiet at 11am. I was expecting it to be busy seeing as it gained a lot of popularity in Sydney.

I have to agree with the other reviewers though on Urbanspoon saying that the service was slow. It was. And the other staff were too busy trying out their food creations. Not that I minded though seeing as it was busy.

I was served by a French waitress who I think is possibly a uni student. She did look a little sad, even though she was pleasant in asking me how everything went.


My apple crumble ($6.50 for this lovely looking creation) was a little too sweet for my liking. I couldn't really taste much of the apple though as the sweetness overpowered the taste by a lot.

My short black ($3.50) was served in a really cute cup and I enjoyed it as it was done the French way.

Rating: 12.5/20 love it, but they should sort their teething problems out. I know they are just fairly new.


Bécasse on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...