Friday, September 26, 2014

Professors Court Cafe

Proffessors Court Cafe is outside the Arts West Building and its a tiny little kitsch cafe. Here they bake their own sweets. They are always packed with lots of sleep deprived uni students and staff all wanting a coffee..

The coffees are stellar. Here I had a flat white plus a cupcake and two other little italian sweets. Altogether it was $11. They are cash only.

The service there wasn't that great. The Asian guy that served me forgot half of my order (or didn't get it). You had to get your own coffees and food and I had a hard time balancing both.

They also offer sandwiches but I was in the mood for sweets.

The sweets were just gorgeous.

Students if you are near the Arts west building do come to this cafe. Oh how I wish RMIT would have good cafes and not the burnt out shit that it produces.

Lets just say that I'm not good at being a waiter, shall we?

Professors Court Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...