Friday, July 11, 2014

Grill Kings of NY

RMIT Newintstudents dined as a guest.

Grill Kings of NY is in Northland shopping centre near Preston. They have only just been opened for a few months. Like Chadstone, buses service this area, no trams or trains.

They are outside the food court along with PappaRich, hence it is hard to find. Even I had a hard time locating the place as there is no signage anywhere, even from the outside.

They are child friendly and the guy that owns it (Patrick) is lovely. He isn't tech savvy but will be soon.

It is here that they are known for their vegan American street style food. Of course they also have meat as well. They have about 10 different types of Amercian hot dogs and the latest being vegetarian.

I had to have onion rings just because I love them. That and the American potato crisps. I liked them with just a bit of salt not too much. But what would be nice is some mustard for the table.

I tried both their vegetarian ones and I loved them both. At $8 these were huge. I love that they can do great vegetarian things unlike other places. It was nicely done, just like the American way. They make the hotdogs to order.

I also had the zucchini fries and fried mushroom. I couldn't finish them all so I opted for takeaway and I donated the meal to a RMIT student in need as part of Good Neighbourhood Month.

Do come and visit for your hot dog fix at Northland before or after your movie as it is near the cinema.

Grill Kings of New York on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...