Friday, June 20, 2014

Laurent

Laurent is a chain store which is French. It is a patisserie. They are supposed to known for their cakes and desserts. It is Australian owned

The one that I went was in 45 Collins st. It is inside a food court so it is hard to find.They cater mainly for the office staff that works at the ANZ bank and Telstra head office.

The service was alright. I think they are cash only because someone wanted a chai and wanted pay EFTPOS, but they could not do it.


I had a flat white that day. I didn't really like their coffees. It was bitter and burnt.

The custard donut didn't have a lot of custard in this. I would like a lot more custard in this.

The macaroon was alright but a little bit small for $3. It was light and airy but I liked the ones at Zumbo's a lot better as they are much bigger for the price.

If I was working here I would prefer to go across the road to the St Ali pop up as it is awesome.
Laurent Boulangerie Patisserie on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...