Thursday, April 24, 2014

The burger book launch

The burger book is now published and its $40 from most retailers. In it is recipes and the best burger places.



coffee

The burger truck

$45 for the book


I was invited to the launch by City of Melbourne and Meld, but I did not eat the chicken slider or participate in the burger competition. I was still full from lunch.

The burger competition looked like fun and the winner won a free burger and other giveaways. The burger competition was for the burger fans.

There was signings going on at 5:30pm-6:30pm for the book.

There was a huge line for the sliders.
Free meat slider which my friend enjoyed

Other sliders   

 Many thanks to Meld for recommending the students to visit and I hope they do it all again next year

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...