Friday, April 4, 2014

Adriano Zumbo's new Tim Tams

Adriano Zumbo has released his new Tim Tam flavours just about a month ago as part of Tim Tam's 50th Birthday celebrations.

The Tim Tams come in five different flavours. I got to try three of them at a friends place. I tried the Chocolate Brownie, Salted caramel and the Raspberry White Chocolate.

The Chocolate brownie I thought was way too sweet for my liking. It was also rich in flavour.

I really loved the raspberry one as it was full of punch. It wasn't too sweet or too rich.

The salted caramel was too salty. But I loved the fact that the saltiness balanced out the sweetness of the caramel.


They are at Coles on special for $1.89 for a packet of five Tim Tams so get them whilst it lasts. They are good for those that need an energy hit when studying.

But just eat them in moderation as they are seriously addictive.

For the chocolate addict in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...