Friday, February 21, 2014

Hero's launch party

I was invited to Hero's launch party by the crew themselves. That day they had water and half subs which is totally fine by me. I would have liked to have soft drinks and doughnuts as well, but oh well.

Hero is a small store and its very identical to the Hardware lane one. In fact they are popping up everywhere.
Free water for everyone


My free P-funk sandwich


Prizes to be won

The music was pumping. Pumping ever so loudly that some of the other offices weren't too happy. Me? I was just happy to be there and enjoying the atmosphere.

Even the staff's uniforms of Chicago bulls added to the atmosphere of a US basketball court.

They had two types of subs that day: P funk (vegetarian) and Meatball. I have been to the other Hero and at the other Hero they had put a lot more sauce than this one. Just a tiny gripe.

But I loved the eggplant and the polenta chips- they were easily to die for. And the bread too was lovely.

Verdict: I'd love to come back for a proper feed and to check out what's inside as I never got to. They were way too busy to let me inside. Many thanks to Hero for inviting me.
Hero on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...