Friday, February 7, 2014

Curry Point

This place has been opened for about 6-7 years now and is going strong. The place caters for students and workers alike.

I was at a training at the Couch on that day and I wanted dinner afterwards. I didn't have a lot of money so I thought of this place. I walked past it a couple of times but never really went in.




Love the lighting

 Curry Point is a tiny little Indian cafe outside Hardware lane. You would never really notice it because it is tucked away in the quiet end of Bourke st, where the offices are.

All the meals are under $10. Here you can get two curries and rice for $9.50. The curries change daily but there are always some vegetarian and meat curries in the bain marie.

I had a lentil curry with rice ($7.50 for a big portion which I struggled to finish) and garlic naan ($2). The lentils were lukewarm but I liked it. The rice was ok. I was offered seconds but I turned it down. Whenever I go to an Indian place I always like to try out their naan and this one was quite garlicky which I love.

Naan
My lentil meal
Verdict: Would love to come back here. Also I recommend that students come and visit the place for a cheap fee. It is good value for money.
Curry Point on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...