Saturday, December 14, 2013

Long Shot Coffee by Katherine

I was invited by Zilla and Brook to attend their opening.

The place is a very small and cozy place, great for reading and studying in the early hours of the morning.

It is about a stone's throw away from Southern Cross station.

It is in a lovely office area where all the corporates work









It is run by a very friendly American guy. His staff are also friendly and down to earth as well.

They specialize in coffee and they have their own special filtered coffee which I thought that I might give it a go. I didn't expect the large cup though and was pleasantly surprised. Their brew was really nutty. The beans are by St Ali.

The bathrooms are outside and downstairs.
The muesli that I had was amazing. It too was made in house.

Also on offer were some delicious pastries and donuts all made in house.

They do pre orders for lunch so if you don't have time then you can pre order with your coffee in the morning.

I went back for lunch and had a baguette ($9) and juice (I think it was about $3.50. Expensive but this is an organic brand). It was freshly made. They change daily but there is always one vegetarian/salad option. They also have salads too and they too change daily.

I'd love to come for their healthy lunch options and the big coffees should I need them. Thanks Zilla and Brook for inviting me and hope to see you soon.
Long Shot on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...