Sunday, October 13, 2013

Seoul Metro

Seoul Metro is a small Korean restaurant hidden in a car park in Lonsdale st in the city.


They have been blogged about by five others including Eat and Be Merry for Tomorrow we Diet as one of the cheap eats in Melbourne.

The entrance is marked with lots and lots of KPOP posters. KPOP is short for Korean pop. Inside there is a train map on the wall. A picture of Seoul station is there as well.



At lunchtime when I went the place was almost empty. Here there were a few Asians so it wasn't too bad.

The service there was fast which is good for us workers.



There are two menus: lunch and dinner. I was given the lunch menu where almost everything was $9.50. I also chanced upon the dinner menu which has hotpot.

Today I had the vegetarian bibimbap ($9.50). It came with chilli sauce and it was quite fun to cook the egg and things yourself. The tofu was cooked perfectly. The bibimbap filled me up.

The staff forgot my banachan but I politely reminded them and they got me just that.

The other tables sushi looked great and very appetizing. But I didn't think that they enjoyed the sushi as they had left lots of it behind.

I would love to come back with my vegetarian and non vego friends as they would love the cheap eats. Kenny would also like to come as well. But maybe its better to come at night as there would be more options such as Hotpot.
Seoul Metro on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...