Sunday, October 13, 2013

Lipton's new pyramid teas

 Earlier this year Lipton has released a new and exciting tea range and I was really intrigued to try it.
I bought a pack of 20 for $3.79 from the supermarket. Here these are pyramid shaped and they have a lot more flavour than normal tea.


I bought the Jasmine and Green tea. I really couldn't taste a lot of green tea in this , but I could taste more Jasmine. The green tea was gunpowder tea which is known for its strong flavour and bitterness.

I infused the tea bag for two minutes in hot boiling water. By that time the leaves were dancing.

And its easy to put inside your uni bag if you want to take some home.
This is a great relaxing tea if you want to study peacefully.

So do go out and buy this great tasting now at your local supermarket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...