Monday, September 16, 2013

Continental's new pea flavour

 Continental is a soup and sauce brand which has been in Australia for years. In the last few months they have released these new soup packets which can be bought and taken anywhere. These usually cost $1 at the supermarket.

I think their target audience is the workers and students who are time poor.

Continental has just released this new pea flavour and I was really excited to try this when I saw it on the shelves at my supermarket.

Unfortunately my excitement didn't last that long.

Like other soups you just add boiling water and you stir it.

Its really boring and its just peas and no bacon in there. It is salty though.



I really preferred the tomato flavour over the pea flavour anyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...