Sunday, September 1, 2013

Adriano Zumbo's pop up shop

At the Grammercy

His pop up shop will be for three days this week and all of next week (excluding the weekend).

This shop was a chance of promoting his highly successful desserts. Adriano Zumbo was the winner of Masterchef a few years back and he has a highly successful shop in Sydney.  He also has a highly successful product range in the supermarket.


His Melbourne shop will open at the end of September and it isn't anything like the Sydney dessert train. It is said that it will be a smaller version.

You can eat in or buy some to take home. They are highly addictive.

I had the lovely chance to pop by on its opening and he didn't disappoint me one bit. I had the Pina Colada Chouxmacas which is one of Adrianos newest creations. It was $7.50.  I also had Grammercy's green tea ($4- Tea supplied by T2).

It was light and on top it featured the macaroon which was just perfect. 

I also loved the coconut cream.

I loved the pineapple bits in it.

I would love to come back and purchase more as they are highly addictive.


No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...