Saturday, August 24, 2013

Marumeru

Today I wanted to run away from the rally in city. This rally promised to be huge. In fact too huge that it could get out of control really quickly.

So what did I do? I decided to get away from the city and the madness and take a trip down to Glenferrie road for exploring.

On my way out of the station I found this:

A traditional Japanese shop selling all sorts of delicacies for student friendly prices. Its also known to appear at many Japanese and street festivals including the one earlier in the year in Box Hill.

















The lady that served me was very friendly. In fact the place is run by friendly Japanese and is not like Harajuku in the city which is so GOD DARN EXPENSIVE!!!! And my Nutualla and marshmellow crepe was only $5.

Heavenly. I loved the marshmellows in this as well as the Nutella. It was great for a cold winters day.

I hope they get heaps more good reviews like this one.
Marumeru on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...