Saturday, July 27, 2013

Breakfast with Valia Yoghurt and Coles Apple and Cinamon Muffins

 I forgot to eat breakfast at home so I grabbed something for on the go. I didn't want the usual cafe fare as it can be so expensive. So I went to Coles instead to find some healthy options for breakfast. And here they are.
Coles Apple and Cinamon Muffins ( $2.50 for a pack of 2 -they were on special at Coles). 
It was more cinamony than apples.  It was really sweet. But it had a lot of carbs and enough energy to get me through the day.







Valia Yoghurt ( $1.79 each at Coles)


Valia is a yoghurt company and they have been around for a few years.

Here this was really creamy and had a few pieces of mango in there. But not many. I would have liked more mango. But given the price I paid I can't complain.

There are other flavours too and I'm happy to give them a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...