Saturday, July 27, 2013

Curious Goose

Curious Goose just opened last year.

They are on Sydney Road in Brunswick. It is about a one minute walk from RMIT Brunswick campus.

They have won an award from the Age for their outstanding coffee.

They have a little library where you can sit and read books. I love cafes like this where they are homely. They also sell bags of muesli and coffee beans.



















The lady (the brunette one) that served me did not smile one bit.  But she did ask how everything was going.  At least she knows the people at the other table and was friendly towards them. There was only one lady on the counter that morning. That morning wasn't busy at all.

Here I had the open omelet ($14). This omelet had way too much cheese in it and not enough veg. Same as the rocket salad. I loved the rocket though. I struggled to finish that meal. The cheese overpowered everything on the plate. The bread was a little too sweet for my liking.

The mocha though was good ($4.20). It was full bodied and was ready in about 5 mins. I loved the artwork on this.

I can't wait for their taco bar to be open (which is next week by the way). Overall I don't mind coming back for their stellar coffee and their breakfast taco when it comes.
Curious Goose on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...