Saturday, June 15, 2013

Sisko and Flower temple

Sisko is a chocolate company based in Hawthorn. But they do supply the Flower temple which is a cafe and a flower shop. I had always wanted to visit but their things, especially drinks seemed a little bit expensive.

The place was rather quiet. I loved seeing all the flowers and being reminded of a countryside garden


















At the Mt Hotham lodge I bought a voucher for $5 to try their chocolate drink (which is normally $8). I got that and a cupcake for $3.50. The cupcake is just like the ones my mum makes at home with just the right amounts of sweetness and butteriness to it. You can choose which colour you want such as pink, white, yellow or blue. I chose white.

The drink is like the suckao where you get to watch the chocolate and the marshmellow melt. Oooooh fun. They have these chocolate pods which has marshmellows in them. You can pour in as much milk as you like.

It was not sickly sweet which I love.


I'm glad I got to try this place out and would encourage other bloggers to visit just for that drink. And I would encourage more people to come and enjoy the chocolates here.
Flower Temple - Dolce on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...