Saturday, February 16, 2013

Tutto Bene at Southgate

I have not been to Southgate in ages. Either it has been too far away from where I work or its too expensive

But finally....

I HAD a chance to visit.

This time for one of Melbourne's hidden Italian gems....Tutto Bene. They are featured in this year's foodie guide which you can pick it up for $20 and it lists all the good places. Available at leading bookstores.

They had picked up a few awards including best ice cream.

They also have samples of flavours if you ask politely.


The lady who worked the was bright and bubbly and knew her stuff. She seemed to know what went well with panna cotta.

They have one scoop for $4 or 2 for $6.50. I choose the latter. On a recommendation from Sweet and Sour Fork I choose the panna cotta. I can't remember the second flavour that I chose but I know it tasted winey and a little bit like tiramisu.

I loved the panna cotta flavour. It was so creamy and sweet and light.



I'd love to come and try the place out for dinner as they seem to have great Italian food and wine for dinner and lunch. If meals sems a little bit too expensive for you, come for real Italian gelato instead.
Tutto Bene on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...