Saturday, February 2, 2013

Rainbows Ice Cream Parlour by Katherine

This is one of my favourite places in the city. Well it's actually in Docklands but still it is right in the heart of Melbourne.
To get to Rainbows I caught the free city cricle tram outside of my building. It took only ten minutes to get there.
I went on a nice summers day.
They are inside Harbourtown shopping centre.

They opened in 2010 but because of the construction of the observation wheel they have been a little quiet ever since.

Here they pride themselves on quality unlike Dairy Bell. 2 scoops of ice cream in a waffle cone is $7 which is reasonable.
They have over 20 flavours to choose from.




Here I had my favourite Hokey Pokey plus a new flavour of pistachio. I loved the pistachio flavour it was so much fun. I loved the green colour. Yum. It went well with my Hokey Pokey.

The Hokey Pokey had lots of crunch to it. And lots and lots of sugar from the honeycomb.

This why Rainbows is one of my favourite places, although it is a tad bit pricey. But quality is what matters the most. I'd prefer Rainbows over Dairy bell anyday.
I seriously hope that other bloggers like Yellow Eggs and Bureaucrat visits here
Lets hope that with my good review that business picks up over there. And yes they are open everyday when Harbour town shopping centre is open.
Opening hours are:
Rainbows Ice Cream on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...