Sunday, January 6, 2013

Three bags full

Three bags full has been previsouly blogged about by about 78+ bloggers. Hence I am not going to talk a whole lot about their atmosphere. But what I will say is that they are near a tram line mainly 109 tram route. You can easily catch the 109 tram to box hill from the city and jump off at Nicholson and Victoria sts and it just 2kms walk from there. You turn left and at the next street corner there it is.

Of course when I came it was bustling. But I did find a table eventually.

I took heaps of pictures of stuff that were really cool.






























There is one communal table and quite a few other tables around.

Service was really fast, although the place was busy.

I checked out the bathrooms and they have a power operated door. Like a train you press a button to open the door and one to shut it. Its really weird but cool.

They have good wi-fi though.

They do stellar coffees here, but I wasn't in the mood for it. In fact I wanted to try out their Larsen and Thompson teas. I have been eyeing this for a while now at David Jones but they are too expensive. I had a pot of Oolong tea ($3.70 each) and a rice pudding ($14).
They also sell groccery items and La Madre Bread.

The oolong tea smells like gunpowder and was flavoursome. It even came in a cute teapot.

The rice pudding was delish and I was easily full after this. I loved all the summer fruits that were on top. The candied walnuts gave it that crunch. It was sweet, but not so sickly sweet. The fruits were really fresh (the mango was canned though).

I would love to come back and try their eggs on toast. Given that it was such a warm day I did not feel like this. Students if you have the time and money please visit this lovely place as it deserves a visit.



Three Bags Full on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...