Saturday, July 21, 2012

Sakae

Sakae is a little Japanese place in the heart of the city. Here they mainly do takeaway but there are a few eat ins.
The place is welcoming.
There is another store in King st and both stores do catering.
There is virtually no service but what the hell
They don't sell agedashi tofu but they sell gyoza. And the hot dishes and bentos.  What sort of Japanese restaurant are they? My guess is that it is run by Chinese
The food looked fresh enough and was cheap. At $8.50 per pack it was big enough to feed me. And it was fresh.




Well was until I opened it and started eating. That is an hour later.
Then the rice was a little lukewarm but I loved the seafood. The seafood was lovely and it had the seafood taste.
One day I might just visit the King st branch

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...