Saturday, July 7, 2012

Grill'd at QV

QV are right now having their sale period and Grill'd at QV was a part of that promotion. They have a buy one get one free burger.
So I wanted to take a trip down memory lane. I remember visiting many times a few years back, but haven't been ever since. I really wanted to see whether their burgers are still as good as a few years ago. A friend of mine really wanted a take away steak burger ($15.00). I think he really did enjoy it, but for that price I thought it was expensive. It was a little bit too small.










That's the steak burger

And also small for the price was my mini moo burger ( $7.50). I don't know why it is so expensive, but could it be because of the carbon tax???? In February it was only $6.50.  Now I can't complain about the price because its free, but I can say that for what its worth it should have had a bit more salad to it. Also extra salad and cheese is $1-$1.20 which is a rip off. But I loved the bread and burger.
I still love their chips ($4.50 for the large bag) but I didn't get any sauce because it is an extra $0.70.
Students if you do come on Mondays and Tuesdays there is a free drink offer.
And what is with the staff telling me that I'M NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE PHOTOS??? I took all mine before my server told me off for it. If you don't want people taking pictures why not put a sign at the front of the shop and then that way the people wanting pictures can leave and find somewhere else. It isn't that hard really. There's lots of places allowing bloggers to take pictures of the shop and food and stuff and there's places with much better service. Given that it was after 2pm not many people were there, maybe the service could be a little bit better?
I thGrill'd on Urbanspoonink I might only just come back for takeaway 

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...