Monday, July 23, 2012

Free furniture at RUSU

Yep thats right!!!
You guessed it. There's free furniture day once a week from 3.30pm-6pm at the furniture cage from your student union.
Why you ask?
Because RMIT doesn't want this stuff and they were going to put it into landfill. The Student Union wanted to save that stuff from the landfill so they are giving it free to you!





There's free tables, chairs, drawers, desks and cupboards. And there might be a free lamp or two.
Note you will need some sort of car or transportation to take the stuff home. Believe me I tried to take stuff home in 40C heat on public transport and believe me it was not fun. You might want to measure you room, because believe you me when I brought that stuff home it did not fit in the door. Ouch!!!

Go get it guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...